1. Protected foods should have all the technical properties required to protect foods, such as corresponding gas permeability, moisture permeability, chemical stability, physical and mechanical properties, sealing properties (measured by a seal tester), shading, fragrance retention, etc. .
2. Adaptability of the production process It can adapt to the requirements of packaging mechanization and automated production processes, such as the sterilization and sterilization of materials, molding, filling (sometimes hot filling) and sealing operations to ensure production efficiency and packaging quality.
3. Promote sales Packaging materials and containers should have good sales appearance and adaptability to printing and decorating, help to increase the value of food products, and be attractive and competitive in the market.
4. Hygiene and safety Food packaging materials must not have any adverse effects on food, including any odours and harmful components, to ensure the health and safety of foods. At the same time, it should provide consumers with a sense of safety and hygiene.
5. Others, long-term problems such as economical packaging, resource conservation, energy, and post-treatment recycling, environmental sanitation and ecological balance of packaging waste.
6. PET material has high transparency, can block ultraviolet rays, has good gloss, and has low gas and water vapor permeability. It has excellent gas barrier, water, oil and odor properties. It is non-toxic, tasteless, and has good health and safety. It can be used directly. For food packaging.