1. Protected food should have all the technical properties required to protect the food, such as the corresponding air permeability, moisture permeability, chemical stability, physical and mechanical properties, sealability (determined by a seal tester), light-shielding properties, and aroma-retaining properties, etc. .
2. Adaptability of production process It can meet the requirements of packaging mechanization and automated production processes, such as the sterilization and sterilization of materials, forming, filling (sometimes hot filling) and sealing operations, to ensure production efficiency and packaging quality.
3. Promote sales Packaging materials and containers should have good sales appearance and adaptability to printing and decoration, which will help increase the value of food commodities, and be attractive and competitive in the market.
4. Hygiene and safety Food packaging materials must not have any adverse effects on food, including any odor and pollution of harmful ingredients, to ensure the health and safety of food; at the same time, it should make consumers feel safe and hygienic.
5. Other, long-term issues such as the economics of packaging, saving resources, energy, and post-processing recycling of packaging waste, environmental sanitation, and ecological balance.
6. PET material has high transparency, can block ultraviolet rays, has good gloss, and low permeability of gas and water vapor, that is, it has excellent gas barrier, water, oil and odor performance, non-toxic, odorless, good health and safety, can be used directly For food packaging.